Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Angry Guy Back When XP Came Out

The end of technology.
You heard it here first and here’s why: Windows XP.
Are you fuckin kidding me Mr.Bill? This is what I get four years after Windows 98 came out?
I dare you to explain what the Fuck is good about XP? If I take my Win98, add Neowatch firewall, AVG free antivirus and then, if I’m really gay or a fruity woman, then I get Windowblinds and download the fuckin most horrid looking 1980's Miami Vice pastel coloured interface and some child-themed icons and Voila! - I have something that is actually better than XP because it wouldn't hog as much disk space and memory as that piece of crap XP!
Seriously, This is it? Oh great work assholes, with your XP I have a giant fuckin floating dandelion log-on (or a skater-punk), but the *firewall is OFF by default and the *file and print sharing is ON by default! (There is no indication those settings exist outside finding that in a back tab after 10 step pastel blue icon laden navigation.)
*Hey Hackers, 75% of users will never find that option so have fun!
Do not get me fucking started on the GUI.. too late. Who..?.. Who the fuckin fuckity fuck thought that a 'Plastic Tonka-toy wearing makeup' look was a good idea!
I will bet you that even really effeminate gay guys will complain that it’s too 'fruity'.
Anyway, if you can look at it without throwing up then the ONLY feature that may find interesting is the fuckin 'movie-maker'. You can make it look like you are flying and listening to a Madonna song! (You already could using other programs but now it is at the touch of a huge pastel-orange button in the sliding-glass-space-doors-start-menu-board-fuckin-thing.)
Can I say just one good thing about it? Yes!
XP has a really efficient little uninstall program. Although it takes 77 minutes to install (seriously) its only about 5 to get that horrid crap off my computer. After it was done and I saw my slightly corrupted 98 was still there, I was actually so happy I promised to never make fun of it again!
See, there was a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment